2, 3, & 4 Bedroom Units for Sale
Only 24 Spacious Residences
A Building Made For Our Lives Today
ELEVEN IN THE ROADS
A building made for our lives today. For those looking for greater spaces, fewer crowds, & outdoors! 2, 3, & 4 bedroom units for sale. Only 24 spacious and private all corner units. Design by Kobi Karp. All units have big patios or private rooftop terraces or large balconies. Spacious 1.373 Sq.Ft. to 2,100+ Sq.Ft units in size. Decorator ready finishes. Fantastic rooftop amenities including - pool, yoga/wellness area, summer kitchen, and lounge areas. Lots of underground parking. Regain quality of life living in traffic-less The Roads while being steps away from all Brickell,Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Key Biscayne
- Architecture by Award-Winning Kobi Karp
- 24 residences
- 3 stories
- 2 elevators
- All corner units
- Gated-covered private parking
- Security and monitoring systems
- Rooftop Amenities
- Panoramic views of the Brickell skyline
- For the outdoor lovers: your own private backyard/rooftop terrace/balcony
- Unlimited vitamin D in our rooftop amenities including: Rooftop pool/Summer Kitchen/Wellness/yoga area.
- Italian gourmet kitchen by Italkraft.
- Compac Quartz counters.
- Ceilings up to 10’ feet high.
- Up to 9’ feet oversized double-pane high-impact tinted windows and sliding doors.
- Oversized Balconies.
- Light filled residences with open floor plans.
- Stainless Steel appliances and built-in paneled dishwasher.
- Wine cooler.
- Energy efficient air-conditioning system.
- Energy efficient appliances and finishes.
- Front-loading stacked washer/dryer.
- Shower and Tub in master bathroom.
- Pet friendly.
- Storage units available.
- Assigned covered parking with additional spaces available for purchase.
- Covered bicycle parking area.
A HISTORIC NEIGHBORHOOD WITH QUIET CHARM JUST A STROLL AWAY FROM VIBRANT BRICKELL
Eleven in the Roads is located in one of Miami’s most desirable neighborhoods, known for its old homes, historic public schools, and its tree-covered streets. The Roads - originally called “Brickell Hammock” – was designed, platted and developed by Mary Brickell in January 1922 as a pedestrian-friendly residential neighborhood. Its wide streets, median parkways, lush roundabouts and planned street illumination attracted many families and all the properties were sold in a single day on February 1 st , 1923. Still today, many of the residents in The Roads are young families and urban professionals who work in neighboring Brickell and Downtown Miami.The Brickell-Roads area is noted for its serenity and family–friendly provisions, yet its city-centre location promises maximum convenience.